Ludum Dare Game Jam August 2011 Written in C using SDL
As a lot of game developers know, this weekend was the Ludum Dare game jam/competition! Competitors had 2 days to enter a game they wrote from scratch in this hectic jam.
I made my entry in about 1 and a half days, but I still think it turned out pretty well! I wrote it in straight C using the SDL game library for rendering & input, and compiled it in Windows under VS2010.
If you’re on linux, massive thanks to vede for compiling this Linux version of Ryan’s Labrynth!
Someone on the Ludum Dare IRC completed it and got a screenshot, hehe http://nfd.dyndns.org/misc/winnar.png
Categorised as: My Project Showcase